In addition to holding periodic fundraising events, the Board also has on-going events available year-round. See below for more information.
- Go Casual Day. The FERC CDC holds Go Casual Days at least once each year, authorized and supported by FERC. FERC employees wear denim in exchange for a tax-deductible donation of your choice (any amount, either cash, check, or credit) and a sticker to wear to “Go Casual for FERC CDC.” Donations are welcome even if you don't wear denim.
- Fundraising Sales. The FERC CDC participates in fundraising sales to benefit the Tuition Assistance program and enhance center offerings.
- Harris Teeter School Donation Program. The program donates a percentage of shoppers' purchases to schools designated by each shopper, at no cost. To join or renew online, click here and log into "My Dashboard," then look under "My Schools" for the FERC center. If the FERC CDC does not appear, click on “Change” and find the center using the center’s code 7737. Alternatively, at the store checking out, give the cashier your Harris Teeter “VIC” card and the Center’s code, 7737.
- Items Available for Purchase. FERC seal t-shirts, polo shirts, mugs, travel mugs, and reusable shopping bags are available for purchase any time. Please email the CDC Board at FERCChildDevelopment@gmail.com for more information.
- Tax-Deductible Contributions. The FERC CDC accepts tax-deductible contributions any time. Please email FERCChildDevelopment@gmail.com for more information.